Hong Kong, Hong Kong
almost 2 years ago
- Develop and drive the corporate image to achieve maximum brand recognition within the financial industry across Asia.
- Work with and manage PR and digital marketing vendors
- Mentor and manage more junior team members
- Develop communications messaging and build relationships with relevant media and drive pro-active media relations
- Come up with new content ideas; developing video, infographic and other creative channels
- Manage the measurement of marketing KPIs
- Devise client communication strategies to ensure brand messaging and product developments are effectively communicated to clients
- As part of the firm's executive team act as a leader and mentor in the business
- Solid experience in a content marketing role within a financial services firm
- Experience working within a global bank or asset management firm is preferred or within a successful financial technology firm
- Strong knowledge of the Asia institutional financial services market and movements
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, with a talent for creating compelling content and news stories
- Ability to understand and communicate complicated concepts and products
- Experienced in driving communications strategies and working with media
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and ability to thrive in a fast paced and evolving business
This is a rare opportunity to join an already successful and proven start up business which is at a crucial and exciting point of elevation and growth. The role will be an ideal move for someone looking to make a move away from the more traditional financial firms and join an entrepreneurial, dynamic and agile business.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.