Marketing and Communications Advisor
My client in the legal sector is looking for a Marketing & Communications Advisor for their team in Singapore.
This role will focus on managing high quality, multichannel marketing deliverables for their Singapore office. This involves the production and delivery of targeted events and marketing campaigns to ensure activities are integrated across multiple channels, and utilising tools, systems and processes for events, sponsorships, publications, merchandise, web, social media and PR. The role will improve the companies profile in the Singapore market and help to strengthen client relationships.
- Support in the planning and execute targeted marketing campaigns that draw together the full MarComms mix – events, sponsorship, web, press, social media, and marketing collateral to ensure marketing activities are not executed in isolation and are approached as campaigns wherever possible. This will involve working closely with partners, the broader marketing team and Corporate and Public Affairs department
- Support the planning and delivery of a local programme of seminars/webinars, client events and conferences
- Ensure all events are managed and executed efficiently and to the highest quality within agreed budget
- Assist with external communications opportunities such as press opportunities, news for social media, award submissions, negotiating sponsorships, articles and press commentary
- Edit high quality marketing communications e.g. news alerts, electronic publications and online articles. Plan the execution of these via the firm’s e-marketing tool Vuture (for publication templates), CRM system InterAction (for targeted distribution lists) and website (CMS system)
- Work with the Client & Markets Manager to assist with drafting and coordination for legal directories and awards, and promote the results / award on all channels
- Work with members of the global Marketing Communications team to develop new ideas and ensure marketing plans and initiatives are delivered in a planned, professional and proactive way
Candidate skills and experience
- Degree in marketing, commerce, business, or related discipline
- Previous experience in a markting and communications role
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Preferable understand the legal industry
If this is of interest apply now for further information.
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.