City of London, London, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
MARKETING & CLIENT COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER-INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT / PRIVATE EQUITY
£60-70,000 + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a successful, global player in the private equity and infrastructure space is looking to hire a Marketing & Client Communications Specialist to join their Marketing team. You will have experience in a marketing and client communications role gained within a financial services business (ideally in asset management or private equity).
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of all marketing and external communications campaigns targeted at clients and prospects.
- Identify regional and global client marketing communications campaigns
- Planning and delivering product fundraising campaigns
- Planning and managing the annual global communications calendar
- Analysing campaigns and reporting campaign performance data to relevant teams
To be successful in this role;
- Current/recent experience in a marketing communications/client communications role gained within a financial services business-ideally in asset management, infrastructure or private equity
- Strong understanding of marketing communications technologies and platforms
- Experience developing and delivering communications campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.