about 1 year ago
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for one of the biggest international Law Firms, based in Munich.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives and targeting efforts;
- Assist practice group leadership in the development and implementation of the business plan;
- Preparation of high quality proposal and presentation materials (e.g. pitches);
- Engaging in the management and development of select client relationships;
- Preparing reports for legal directories, including interview preparation and assistance;
- In collaboration with the teammates*, develop and maintain website and intranet content, brochures and other marketing materials;
- Developing, implementing and monitoring social media content;
- In cooperation with our Events Team, conception as well as preparation and follow-up of (virtual) client events;
- Preparation of market, company and competition analyses;
- Organizational and administrative tasks within the practice group (e.g. support of internal reporting).
- Successfully completed studies, ideally in the field of economics/law.
- At least six years of professional experience, including at least three years in marketing/business development in an (international) law firm, management consultancy or one of the Big Four companies
- Very good written and spoken German and English, good expressive skills and good IT skills
- Enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment
- Independent and at the same time team-oriented way of working
- First-class project management skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.