over 1 year ago
The Marketing and Business Development Executive`s primary role is to support and assist the firm's marketing strategy in Germany under the direction of the Marketing Manager Germany and to support the implementation of projects and initiatives for the four German offices. This position is located in Hamburg.
The post requires the ability to manage and prioritise an ever changing workload with a focus on quality, detail and delivery and to liaise directly with partners and manage their requirements and expectations.
The post requires the ability to manage and prioritise an ever changing workload with a focus on quality and detail.
- min. 2 years of experience from professional services especially in a Law Firm
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Clear diction, good vocabulary, excellent communication skills in both German and English
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a pleasant working relationship with all levels of personnel, clients and suppliers
- Excellent organization, follow through, feedback and attention to detail
- Ability to perceive and analyse problems, develop alternatives and make or recommend sound decisions
- Be a self-starter with plenty of initiative and resilience, but who equally thrives in a team-based environment
- Able to cope under pressure in a calm manner
If you are intersted in this promissing position please send your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".