Up to £25000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
Our client, a leading, global insurance business is looking to hire a Marketing and Business Development Assistant to join the Business Development team. They are looking for someone with 6-18 months' experience of working in a Marketing and/Business Development support role gained within a Professional Services or Financial Services B2B sector. Experience in an internship or placement year will also be considered.
You will have dual reporting lines into the Business Development Manager of Private Equity and Business Development Manager of Real Estate. You will be responsible for providing the wider business with a diverse range of Marketing and Business Development activities.
- Assisting with the design and formatting of Marketing and training materials, client pitch documentation and presentations
- Assisting the business development managers in the production of quarterly/annual data reports and marketing documents
- Assisting with the maintenance of content across their social media channels
- Managing the day to day updating of the company CRM system
- Use data analytics and research methods to support the business development managers identify and generate new business
- 6-18 months' experience of working in a Marketing and/Business Development support role gained within a Professional Services or Financial Services B2B sector. Experience in an internship or placement year will also be considered.
- Experience producing and formatting pitch documentations, marketing materials and presentations
- Experience in data analysis and research
- Experience in maintaining social media channels
Please send your CV to Melanie Swindells
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.