North London, London
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable
over 1 year ago
Opportunity to join an award winning company within the Automotive sector, this company have pioneered a niche service and maintain dominance over their competitors with 400+ clients.
This role will be responsible for utilising consumer data to create actionable insights, driving b2b and b2c growth. Working cross functionally with Marketing, Revenue Management and Account Development teams to implement and optimise the marketing plan.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Extracting and analysing business data, delivering recommendations for the commercial team.
- Using intelligence and analytical tools to monitor current customer performance and identify new ones.
- Compiling and analysing data on orders, website user trends and account activity.
- Making recommendations on the most profitable design, promotion and distribution approach for existing and upcoming communications.
- Monitor the competitors' marketing activities and outcomes.
If you have 2+ years within an analytical role with a focus on marketing or good working knowledge of marketing principles, apply or contact me via:
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.