My client who are a top European headquartered investment firm, have the opportunity for someone in the earlier years of their financial marketing career to join their ambitious APAC marketing team.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to coordinate and execute global marketing materials for the regional offices
- Website and social media content management
- Event logistics and execution
- Using thought leadership content from the global investment communications team, as well as working with different internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Investment Communications, Client Portfolio Managers, to adapt into content for local market usage
- Assist the local marketing team in adapting global materials into local languages, such as viewpoints and investment updates. Liaise with translation house, and perform timely and accurate translation of materials from English to Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese
- Maintain the on-going update of locally produced marketing literature, such as sales flyers and one pagers, and liaise with various parties to ensure the materials comply with regulations and adhere with the global standard
- Work closely with global digital team on global e-marketing initiatives and contribute to the content of the Hong Kong and China websites and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience in the financial services industry, ideally with some in asset management
- Needs to have good eye and strong attention to detail. Familiarity and comfort with data analysis and/ or statistics is a plus
- Good project management and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Flexible and willing to take on other general marketing tasks when necessary, as part of a small team
- Self-starter and interested in taking on new challenges
This is a great opportunity for a someone in the first few years of their marketing career who is looking to develop a long term career in the investment marketing industry.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.