I have partnered with a leading professional services firm to bring you this Marketing Advisor position. They believe in delivering the best service to their clients and to achieve this look for people who enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse environment, with an entrepreneurial mindset. This allows for the one team mindset and allows for the best service to be given to their clients.
With guidance from the Digital Marketing Manager this role will work closely with the rest of the Business Development and Marketing team to help promote the firms work and reputation through the creation of marketing collateral and delivering efficient and effective campaigns.
- Creating, configuring, and sending publication and event invitations using Vuture email-marketing technology, to a defined and agreed list of contacts.
- Actively participating and advising on projects involving the integration of other platforms into the wider email marketing process.
- Developing strategic improvements and alternative solutions to current email marketing processes.
- Liaising with BDM teams, lawyers, and partners to manage new mailing requests.
- 2-3 years’ Experience working in a similar Marketing/communication role, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Proficient in using Vuture email-marketing software, and other software applications.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, able to build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once prioritising time, whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.