Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, payments business who are seeking to appoint a Marketing Account Manager into their growing team, based in West London.
You will have a passion for the fast-paced and ever evolving luxury retail environment. You will be expected to sell, create and execute strategic digital and print marketing campaigns focusing on the Chinese, Middle Eastern and US tourism markets. Ultimately the role will support retail partners (merchants) with growing international awareness and footfall into stores.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work with leading luxury consumer brands as well as the leading retailers globally. Due to the nature of this role experience from Retail, Payments or Agency would be highly desirable.
Preferable skills and competencies
- Strong team worker, experience in international environments would be a plus.
- Experience on marketing design and email campaigns.
- The ability to learn on a steep learning curve.
- Driven, proactive and enthusiastic individuals, who can use their own initiative.
- The skills to build and maintain strong customer relationships with an ability to grasp customers' current and potential needs.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Good use of time management skills, can demonstrate ability to prioritize.
- Results-orientated with a proven track record of achieving targets.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work for periods unsupervised.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Adobe InDesign is desired.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high talent team within a hugely successful organisation.
The role will be based in fantastic West London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.