Our client is one of the best funded Gigaprojects in the world. The project is to protect and promote an area of outstanding natural beauty and historical significance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Sustainability is at the heart of the project along with developing a world class tourist destination covering natural wonders, the arts and state of the art facilities. The project is well progressed and is beginning to draw significant attention from tourists and the travel industry. To this end the team require an experienced destination or hotel professional with experience of creating world class experiences for key clients and the media.
- Plan site visits for key clients and media ensuring they see the very best the project has to offer
- Handle the logistics of flights and visas to ensure a smooth trip
- Personalise each visit by working with the clients to understand the make up of the teams they will send and their interests
- Be available 24/7 to help the clients during their trips and accompany them throughout
- Work closely with the corporate events team
- Showcase the location to its full potential for clients and the media
- 7 to 10 years in a similar role working to promote a destination
- Ability to plan multiple week long visits throughout a month
- Experience working for a luxury hotel or destination
- Multilingual, ideally English, Arabic and at least one other
- Saudi nationals preferred
- Able to bring energy and enthusiasm 24/7 to a wide range of demanding clients
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.