My client is a global leader of professional, technical and construction services into engineering, logistics / transport, construction and scientific sectors.
Due to internal promotions they are looking to recruit a
Pursuit Manager -Sales Manager- Transport / Rail
- Lead the development of the pursuit plan and work closely with engineers, account managers and support team to position the best offering.
- Leverage previous experience and unique selling proposition to make our bids unique and differentiate from competitors
- Develop key selling messages
- 360-degree management of bid and key stakeholders involved
- Relationship building with client to put company in best position to win bid both before and during the process.
The Ideal candidate
- Previous Technical background and now moved into sales
- Experience in Rail or Transport infrastructure sector
- Previous experience working on complex technical sales proposals
- Experience selling into state or semi-state organisations
- Well-developed sales approach
- Heavily involved in Bid Management
- Understand how to position bid and organisation so that give best opportunity to win contract.
- Previous experienced managing large projects and developing project plan
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or email@example.com 0292369061
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.