Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
over 2 years ago
Carter Murray Middle East is working with one of the worlds leading luxury brands to hire a female Saudi National candidate Store Manager to their growing team.
The Saudi National (Female) Luxury Store Manager will have the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Lead a team of luxury sales staff to achieve the targets of the store
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service in line with brand guidelines
- Have previous experience of managing a large store team within the retail sector, with a proven track record
- Gather market intelligence and competition information in order to be aware of what's happening around your brand, learn about your competitors, and stay ahead of it. Indicators: Reach sales targets. Write consistent sales reports.
- Feedback on best sellers, worst sellers, lost sales.
- Work regularly on merchandising.
- Perfect level of customer service, feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Perfect level of product knowledge. Display good team spirit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent command of the English language. Perfectly groomed in store
Key attributes the successful candidate needs to have:
- Degree educated
- Saudi National Female with Store Manager level experience
- Arabic speaker
- Previous experience with luxury product is desired but not required
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.