United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams30000 - UAE Dirhams40000 per month + benefits
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray in Dubai are looking for a senior level logistics manager to join a growing organisation in the retail sector.
The main objective of the role is to ensure the Warehousing and Logistics function is executed in the most effective and efficient way in supporting the Retail operation. Working with the compliance, Purchasing and operational teams, the main purpose of this position is to manage the performance of the Warehouse and Logistics function (including all 3PL operations) through KPI's and building & maintaining a working relationship with all relevant stakeholders both internal and extrernal.
The right candidate would have the following:
* A minimum of 3 years' management experience in the retail or logistics sector where supply chain management skills have been essential, particularly direct management of 3PL service providers
* Proven track record in the development, planning and implementation of logistics supply chain plans
* Experience in logistics supply chain reporting with attention to detail
* Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications
* The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
* Degree level desired but not essential.
If you match the above , please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.