- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and possibly social media to introduce software solutions within target markets.
- Collaborate with the French sales teams and key marketing personnel to develop and promote targeted outreach campaigns.
- Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects pain points, possible budgets and timelines at all levels of target prospects.
- Manage and coordinate qualified lead conversions with the sales teams.
- Communicate and partner with the sales teams, as well as regional VPs to help develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Provide any additional sales support to the sales teams as needed.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and writing skills are required to interact with prospects, other employees and management.
- Experience in sales, lead generation, telemarketing and business development experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience of closing deals/business via the phone (ISR)
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined qualified lead goals.
- Ability to work remotely as well as in a team environment while also working independently.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, as well as knowledge of other sales tools such as LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg, Salesloft, etc. is preferred.
- 6-8 years related lead ISR/LDR/development and/or inside sales experience.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.