Our client is a Manufacturing/FMCG group with extensive business in Europe seeking for an outstanding Key Account Manager (m/f) to build up and grow the German market.
As Key Account Manager the post holder will assume primary responsibility for developing long-term relationships with a network of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, ultimately driving profitable sales growth. They will liaise between direct customers, the German logistics partner and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful sales and delivery of product according to customer needs.
- Develop existing accounts by extending product listings and agreeing activities with customers that will deliver growth in line with targets and objectives
- Identify and develop new business sales opportunities with core German retailers and online players
- Be accountable for sales and profitability targets by closely managing pricing, negotiating terms, managing product mix and promotions
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and implement marketing activities that lead to increased sales
- Feedback trends and opportunities from customer meetings, sales events and key market visits to Management
- Meet regularly with key customers to build relationships, develop and execute customer-specific business plans that are aligned to customer and marketing strategies
- Develop and execute business plans to deliver sales results, including maximized volume potential, increased merchandising effectiveness, growth of product group(s), and brand share; responsibility for accurate forecasting of monthly sales, leading annual business planning process within assigned account(s)
- Manage a trade promotional budget for optimal ROI and ensure internal/external alignment
- Leverage business analytics to influence customer and company decision making at top-to-top levels
- Create impactful, insights-based presentations in order to translate sales objectives into customer strategy and business plans around distribution, merchandising, promotion, and planogram placement
- Relevant third level education
- at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a CPG/FMCG environment
- Ability to understand the German market
- Proven track record in exceeding targets and objectives
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Versatile, self-motivated and results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Fluent German and English language skills
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2017 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".