over 1 year ago
Our client is a technology company with offices across the globe. Thousands of businesses of all sizes rely on their technology to design, print and manage labels. They have grown into a global business with offices in Slovenia, Germany, the US, China and Singapore. Over the past three years, they've doubled their revenue, received several awards and their technology is now used by millions of business users in more than 100 countries.
To strengthen their international sales team, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (f/m) in Germany.
The Key Account Manager will lead the sales process to acquire new business from target and existing end user customers. These customers will typically be multi-location, global companies with dispersed label printing operations where advanced and occasionally complex printing process improvements are required using our clients´ software platform and services.
* Manage the entire sales cycle from contact of sales qualified leads to securing a deal
* Responsible for achieving defined business goals and quotas and tracking progress
* Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to achieve business targets
* Lead the business planning process within a defined segment and vertical market
* Execute against plan by carrying out sales calls via phone, video conference and in person
* Conduct discovery activities to determine customer needs
* Build strong relationships with key clients on various levels in end user and channel companies
* Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers and channel partners in the development of larger opportunities
* Present technical concepts and solutions to non-technical people, developers and IT personnel
* Cooperate with regional and internal selling teams and coordinate with professional services team to deliver sold projects to clients
* Facilitate communication between partner, end user and professional services team to ensure successful post sale transition from sales to services
* Onboard new partners in collaboration with Regional Sales Managers
* Train colleagues to share experience, knowledge and expertise
* Monitor competitor activity and report on important developments
* Collaborate with management on contractual customer agreements
* BA or BS in Business Administration with a focus on Sales and Marketing
* 5 -10 years of sales and business development experience in a Business to Business technology, label printing or AIDC environment
* Solution Selling methodology training and applied experience
* Experience with developing effective customer relationships
* International sales experience or experience of successfully working with other nationalities and cultures a plus
* Fluent in spoken and written German and English
* Proactive, takes initiative and is highly self-motivated
* Experience in selling supply-chain or output management software systems
* Experienced and well versed in Software and Cloud - Ability to grasp technical concepts and explain them clearly to technical and non-technical people
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.