Sydney, New South Wales
11 months ago
My client is a leading foreign exchange specialist in Australia and due to rapid growth are expanding their Sydney sales team. It's an exciting time to join us - we are currently expanding our sales team and looking for confident, ambitious, sales hunters to join us as part of our growth plans.
This role provides the opportunity to work in a great environment with amazing team support that will enable you to become an expert in B2C and B2B sales in the FX market.
- Research, source new potential clients, and identify key decision makers to introduce to our FX sales & payments executives/managers
- Cold call prospects (make a high volume of outbound B2C calls each day) and structure each call to obtain full understanding of potential clients' needs and requirements
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach to effectively tailor bespoke solutions using our own product suite to meet clients' FX and payments needs
- Book meetings for the FX sales and payments managers to attend
- Cross-sell products and services
- Achieve monthly sales targets via multi-channel activity - cold-calling, email and booking face-to-face meetings.
- Ensure all prospect information and data is logged with exemplary use of the company CRM system (in house training will be provided)
- Confident telephone manager with a natural flair for building rapport and developing business over the telephone
- Cold calling or telesales experience ideal.
- Keen hungry hunter mentality. Wanting to make money mentality.
- Preferred financial markets experience but not essential
- Revenue-driven, self-motivated, resilient with an entrepreneurial attitude to work
- Confident in calling and speaking with senior decision makers at businesses e.g. CFOs, and other decision makers.
- Good organisation and presentation skills
- You are a driven, enthusiastic sales person, driven by meeting KPIs and revenue targets and to make commission!
- You are resilient when it comes to cold-calling, and never take rejection personally. You like the challenge of overcoming objections and helping companies save time and money
- You are a hands-on roll up your sleeves type of person, ready to take on new challenges.
- You enjoy networking with key decision makers and securing new business deals
- You have a natural flair for building rapport and developing business over the telephone
- You are a team player great communicator and love to work and collaborate with others
- You like a challenge and want to continually learn and develop
- You are able to work calmly under pressure, and respond quickly to a volatile currency market
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.