Sydney, New South Wales
almost 2 years ago
An Australian based yet global organisation who deal with Exchange Traded Funds (ETF's). Based in the heart of Sydney's' CBD they also deal with investment products, equities, income strategies and commodities. A "go to" organisation for any investor!
An exciting opportunity exists for an energetic and self-motivated event professional.
You will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of the full event program, including third-party sponsorships, conferences and the companies own internal and external events.
Your duties will include;
- Event management- end to end. Starting with framework and planning to execution on the day delivery & logistics. The ability to analyse the ROI on all events.
- Supplier relationship management, speaker and sponsorship coordination
- Online event coordination including communications, registrations, landing pages and post event materials.
- Keeping up to date with potential event & sponsorship opportunities across multiple client segments
- Promote third-party sponsorships and own events through social media.
- Domestic travel will be required.
To be considered you'll need;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Events
- Qualification in Events Management
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and stay calm and professional under pressure
If successful a generous salary is on offer (depending on experience). A supportive and fast paced work environment with career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Please APPLY NOW or for further information please contact Nancy Record on (02) 9236-9062
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.