6 months ago
A European leader in the dermatological and skincare space is looking for an Innovation Director who will oversee the JAPAC region. You will be responsible for developing the regional innovation pipeline and growth across brands by analysing and understanding business needs and transforming them into innovation opportunities.
- Analyse business gaps and needs and develop innovative strategies and ideas in line with the company's goals
- Ensure new innovations improve processes across brands and functions
- Maximise consumer opportunities and ensure all external activities have had best practice and latest processes and technologies applied
- Provide insights and assessments of the project decisions on financial KPIs such as P&L and improve margins accordingly
- Stay up to date on latest competitor and market trends to ensure projects and products remain competitive and innovative
- Possesses a master's degree in Life Science, Chemistry, of Science
- At least 10 years of experience in the Skincare/Cosmetics Industry
- Demonstrated success in launching innovative cosmetics and/or over-the-counter products in a large, matrix FMCG company
- Entrepreneurial mindset with keen business acumen
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management and negotiation skills
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.