6 months ago
A European leader in Dermatology and Skincare is looking for a JAPAC eCommerce Manager who will oversee and be accountable for eCommerce growth within the JAPAC markets. You will work closely with key stakeholders and local teams to support capacity and capability building within markets and help secure a strong online presence for the company's brands.
- Support key markets and partners to set a clear and consistent strategy for eCommerce growth with a focus on optimising content, reviews, and searches
- Identify development opportunities in markets and work with in-country teams and managers to champion these ideas
- Work with global teams to optimise the consumer experience online by driving and improving click-through-to-sales conversion
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Business
- Fluent in English and at least 1 more regional language
- At least 5 years of FMCG eCommerce experience in the JAPAC market
- Strong track record in delivering successful eCommerce growth campaigns and projects
Get in touch if you're up for this challenging role! Send your CV to email@example.com today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.