11 months ago
A European Skincare and Dermatological leader is looking for a JAPAC Category Manager. This individual will drive the Global Category strategy for core brands and identify opportunities for category growth in the region.
- Oversee the global category strategy for the JAPAC region with a strong focus on identifying and developing key markets and customer segments
- Drive overall business by drawing research from existing data and planning how to best tackle key issues and gaps
- Commercially support the development of new category plans
- Work closely with brand managers and teams to understand how to connect them with key growing markets
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to drive the category growth as a whole
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Business
- Fluent in English and 1 more regional language
- 5 years of experience in FMCG Category Management within the JAPAC market
- Strong proven track record of successfully delivering key Category projects and achieving commercial and financial KPIs
- Strong understanding of how key business functions work together
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
Get in touch if you're up for this challenging role! Send your CV to email@example.com today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.