9 months ago
Carter Murray are currently working closely with a leading renewable energy firm that are looking to add an IR manager to their already established team. The role will ensure the fund is appropriated situated whilst providing high quality reporting while developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
The role will involve;
- Leading on the messaging, writing and project management of the non-financial elements of annual and interim reports and marketing materials
- Coordinating roadshows and investor events, attending investor meetings and providing follow up. Working with the team to proactively target potential new investors.
- Independently monitoring market activity/peers, assessing broker reports and market opinion and ensuring this is reflected in the IR strategy.
- Developing and updating CRM systems with investor meetings; proactive analysis and use of available data.
- Developing good relationships with the Boards, meeting requirements such as Board reporting.
- Managing the relationship with the PR agency to support fundraising.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a dedicated IR Role, ideally within a listed company
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.