over 1 year ago
Investor Relations Coordinator (12 month FTC)
A leading international engineering firm is looking to recruit an IR Coordinator on a 12 month FTC to help support the IR function. Reporting into the Director of IR, this is a great opportunity for someone with some IR experience that is looking to develop their career within this field.
The role will involve;
- Planning roadshows, conferences and investor events
- Manage the increasing demand for investor meeting
- Coordinate all logistics results and trading updates
- Prepare and update management packs
- Assist with investor targeting exercises
- Manage meeting requests and bookings for the IR team
- Main point of contact for investor queries
The candidate will have come from a similar role within an IR function, will have strong written and verbal communications skills and have a desire to develop a career with IR further
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.