We have a very exciting opportunity for an Investor Relations Analyst to join a FTSE listed company based in London, to help support and deliver the Group's IR programme.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage all logistics surrounding external IR events
- Produce investor relations materials, recommending creative and innovative formats and channels to interest and inform investors
- Coordinate investor roadshows and conferences
- Act as a key point of contact for investor queries
- Maintain the IR team's calendar of events
- Manage and update the investor relations contact database
- Monitor the analyst coverage of the Company
- Collate analyst reports and financial forecasts
- Collate, read and analyse peer news and results
- Accountable for maintaining the Investor Relations section of the corporate website
- Prepare the first draft of the monthly IR Report
The role requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and to be able juggle and prioritise
You will be passionate about communications, with the ability to write and communicate messages (corporate or financial) in a clear and creative way
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.