City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
22 days ago
Are you highly analytical and ambitious to kick-start a career in Investor Relations? Do you have a finance degree, self-stater attitude and excellent communication skills? If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to begin your career with an established employer that offers fantastic career progression opportunities, apply now!
I am currently recruiting for an Investor Relations Analyst for our client, a leading equity and debt investor relations advisory firm. They offer highly bespoke solutions to help issuers around the globe to execute their Investor Relations programmes, formulating strategic advice through rigorous capital market research.
Joining the growing team in London, you will provide valuable support to the senior team in the implementation of effective programmes for the consultancy's growing Equity and Debt Investor Relations client base, which includes well-known and highly-regarded issuers. The work is varied and challenging and will suit a strategic thinker with a financial background who would thrive in an entrepreneurial working environment and has a keen interest in forging a career in investor relations.
Some duties will include:
- Provide support around the drafting of corporate press releases and presentations and the dissemination of investor communications
- Maintain investor relations CRM systems, ensuring they are kept fully up-to-date
- Support in gathering market feedback and maintaining consensus models for clients
- Conduct daily market surveillance and regular research on the financial markets
- Support in the extraction and processing of data for the creation of capital market reports, including benchmarking, perception studies and IR/Board reports
- Support the organisation of investor events - e.g. conference calls, webinars
- Assist with other client projects, including CSR-related research and IR best practice advisory projects
As you develop within the role over time, there will also be opportunities to undertake analysing stock market trends and being client facing - more consultative work.
We are looking for:
- Educated to degree - finance-related, with ideally internship experience within a Finance role
- Financial literacy essential with an accounting or equivalent qualification an advantage
- Understanding of the equity markets and their impact on a company's valuation
- Someone with an interest in IR who wants to progress their career within this area
- Ability to work autonomously and complete projects with limited supervision, as well as work as a member of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills with ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve
- Have a can-do attitude and be dependable, innovative, and energetic - able to work collaboratively with the wider teams
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established, leading & growing business in a role that offers the chance to learn and develop your skills further, offering fast-track promotions within 12-18 months for the right person!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.