Carter Murray have partnered with one of the most exciting and innovative investment houses within London. This role is on a Day Rate basis, only candidates who are immediately available will be considered.
My client is recruiting an Investor Communications Associate to assist the Investor Communications department which sits within the Marketing team. This is a hybrid role, with a predominant focus on supporting the Investor Communications Manager, while also taking an active role in traditional marketing activities which support the Marketing objectives of the wider business.
Daily activities will include:
- Supporting the Investor Communications team in manipulating and preparing data for mass mailings
- Working with the Investor Communications team to proactively monitor reporting timetable to ensure communications are delivered efficiently and on a timely basis
- Work with the Investor Communications team to draft and issue investor communications alerts to senior management and wider business
- Analysing and reporting on communications - including bounce-backs, open rates etc.
- Understanding and managing the dependencies between CRM and other business applications and ClickDimensions to ensure that they operate and interact effectively
- To develop marketing dashboards for senior management measuring effectiveness of marketing activity across a variety of channels including digital, email and PR
As a minimum, you will have;
- Client/Investor Relations experience within a financial services company, preferably within the investment sector (experience working within an FCA regulated environment is preferable)
- Knowledge of advised retail investment products & services would be preferable
- Advanced excel skills and proficient in use of CRM (MS Dynamics preferred and ClickDimensions experience would be a plus)
- Able to demonstrate high attention to detail and good organisational/project management skills
- Good written communication skills, with a desire to develop these further
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and drive to deliver innovative solutions
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can stay calm under pressure
- Self-motivated, proactive and diligent
- Commitment to supporting the team and wider business in delivering excellent client service and supporting a culture of continual improvement
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.