12 months ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment management firm assisting with the recruitment of an Investment Writer & Content Specialist, London based.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial high performing team supporting the distribution effort of investment products across Europe. The goal of this role is to centralised data requirements and deliver effective marketing to drive engagement from their target audience, creating demand for their products. This roles is responsible for data input and content creation for marketing collateral, which requires a high level of attention to detail.
To be successful in this role needs to have a good understanding of the compliance and legal process, a good understanding of MIFID and technical marketing skill, with the ability to work both strategically and tactically.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in asset management businesses and/or listed companies an advantage, along with a basic to good understanding of the global investment industry, markets and financial products, ideally including involvement in both launches and ongoing investor relations
- Experience in developing messaging for marketing activity and collateral marketing. Write and create content for firm and brand-related information, product collateral and thought leadership
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with solid experience of design
- Self-motivated, confident and highly organised, with the ability to manage their own projects, liaise effectively with senior management and be strong on delivery
- Preference for working in a small team within an agile and fast-paced environment; able to respond to changing needs and priorities enthusiastically and effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel, essential along with Adobe Publishing (or similar).
- Knowledge on Quark, InDesign, Info-Graphics and any other desktop publishing software
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.