7 months ago
There is an opportunity to join a leading, global asset management firm in a Investment Communications Manager role. This position will be responsible for leading the investment communications for the firm across Asia while also taking on some broader product marketing responsibilities. Working closely with the senior leaders of the business regionally and reporting to the US, this role is a great opportunity for long term career development.
- Generate high quality written regular and ad hoc investment communication materials including client reports, market commentaries, articles and other marketing literature according to internal schedule and deadlines for institutional and retail audiences, which will be used in a variety of client interactions and media.
- Use observations about investment, company and market themes, as well as knowledge of topical issues in the financial press and the team's latest thinking and investment ideas to position insightful content for articles and thought pieces and other literature
- Proofread, edit and improve writing by colleagues, ensuring that it is accurate, high standard, consistent and has integrity of investment messaging. These include accuracy of content and views expressed and clarity and appropriateness of structure, form and vocabulary for specific target audiences.
- Keep abreast of broader market themes by attending investment team meetings, reading the financial press and attending seminars where appropriate; this will require heightened understanding of macro and micro economics, and the mechanics, behaviour and psychology of financial markets
- Assist with RFI / RFP writing by working closely with the broader RFP team
- Provide content, in collaboration with team members, for investment and educational pieces to be distributed externally, e.g. white papers or research pieces that resonate with target audiences and reinforces key messages.
- Shape the team's routine communication schedule to ensure clients are receiving regular updates from the team about their investment strategies.
- Provide written response for media enquiries
- Keep abreast of broader market themes by attending investment team meetings, reading the financial press and attending seminars where appropriate.
- Develop strong internal relationships both with Portfolio Managers and Product teams to provide communications support
- Developing strong relationships with the Business Development teams to ensure coordination of communication with clients and advisers.
- Provide written content to the marketing team for production of marketing materials
- Advanced knowledge of funds management industry and investment markets experience.
- Minimum of five-year relevant industry experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Degree qualified
- Ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of people within the global business.
- An ability and willingness to understand and communicate information about our products, investment process and the financial services industry in detail.
- Strong language proficiency's in English and Chinese
- A willingness and ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks to deliver to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player who is results orientated, with a high degree of personal and corporate responsibility and committed to provide a quality service that is of an exceptional standard
If you feel that your experience is suited to the role, please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.