£28000 - £32000 per annum + + Bens + Bonus
about 2 months ago
INVESTMENT COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE- INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
UP TO £28,000- £32,000 + DESCRETIONARY BONUS+ BENEFITS
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a multi-channel investment business who has expertise in the media, infrastructure, real-estate, education investment sectors and distribute their packaged retail investment products through third party financial advisers. Our client is looking for a talented Investment Communications Associate to join and be part of their marketing team, based in central London.
The marketing team is responsible for all of the client communications and the investment reporting function ensures that all existing investors and advisers receive useful, timely and accurate investment updates. The successful candidate would own the investor reporting process from start to finish, to deliver accurate, clear, and transparent investment reports to their investors on time.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
The role holder will drive forward all aspects of the investor reporting process, including:
- Scheduling of client reports in the client reporting calendar
- Collection of data and commentaries to produce each report
- Extraction of data and client lists from CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Fulfilment of mailing via both email and hard copy
You will be required to liaise with a number of colleagues across the business including:
- Working closely with the Marketing Executive to optimise use of the email marketing system, email templates and list management
- Working with the Business Systems team to trouble shoot any data issues and use their expertise to ensure all client reporting data is accurate
- Working with investment teams and senior management to gather reporting information and receive sign off before reports are sent
- Working with the internal and external finance teams to liaise on timings and fixes to any reporting issues
- An internship or proven working experience working within a data-heavy role, or communications role ideally within Financial Services
- You should be comfortable working with data and interested in the potential for data to enhance processes and systems.
- Advanced excel skills are important and experience working with a CRM system and mass email system would be highly beneficial
- Good written communication skills and ability to proofread communications
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.