City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
INTRANET COMMUNICATIONS LEAD - ASSET MANAGEMENT BUSINESS
BASED LONDON (CITY)
Our client a leading, well established asset management business is looking to hire an experienced intranet and internal communications professional to join their Marketing team. This role will focus on enhancing the digital employee experience firm wide through managing the internal corporate intranet and delivering effective internal communications. You will have current or previous experience in an internal communications and/or intranet management position within an Investment Management business.
Acting as the internal communications and intranet specialist, you will be responsible for driving the company's intranet strategy and managing the day to day running of the overall intranet system, to also include leading the vendor management. You will also be responsible for creating and executing the overall internal communications infrastructure and delivering new engaging content. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Human Resources to track intranet performance and delivery of internal communications within the business.
To be successful in this role:
- Current or previous experience in an internal communications and/or intranet management position within an Investment Management business.
- Direct experience of managing internal communications and intranet delivery
- Experience within a global firm, managing production schedules and co-ordinating activity
- Experience of working with vendors
- Solid experience in writing and editing digital content
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.