Up to £30000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Summary and Purpose
The position of International Marketing Executive presents an exciting opportunity within the newly created International Marketing function, reporting to the International Marketing Manager and working closely with the International Product Manager, as well as our partner teams in Paris (e.g. Medical Marketing, Events, Digital Marketing) and Geneva (e.g. Purchasing, Training Academy).
This is a key role supporting the development and implementation of brand marketing initiatives to support new launches and drive performance across the existing portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the International Marketing Manager to execute NPD launch and Marketing plans
- Assist in running social media channels to enhance effectiveness
- Responsible for the image rights, contracts and asset library
- Establish a close working relationship with the Purchasing Dept in Geneva to optimise the print / merchandise process
- Hold the inventory for printed and merchandised items, being able to report on stock holding, leadtimes and costs
- Assist in creation of brand assets and plans, in line with Brand Guidelines
- Provide support in Brand Guardianship to the International Brand, PR and Marketing Managers
- Support in delivery of Post Launch Reviews (commercial, practitioner, sales force and patient feedback)
- Thorough knowledge of the aesthetics market to inform team, including competitor audits and reviews
- Responsible for collation of weekly status reporting
- Responsible for collation of market feedback and requests
- Support in Board presentations and requests
- The role and function are new and therefore an established NPD / campaign end-to-end process does not exist today
- New market regulation May 2020
- Managing changing priorities and short lead times, with a variety of stakeholders
- Multi-site, multi-geography and multi-department role
This role needs to be proactive and keen to learn. A keen eye for detail and a passion for execution are important. You need to lead your relationships through your passion for excellent execution and take pride in great delivery.
If you are passionate about skincare and have experience within beauty or FMCG and an understanding of the NPD process, then this could be the right role for you. You will be working within a fast paced business, at the forefront of beauty innovation.
Mandatory Experience required
Min 2 years in a brand marketing position / agency
Business degree / marketing 2:1 / CIM
Digital marketing qualification
Strong presentation skills
Positive & hardworking
Ability to work on own initiative
Multi lingual, an advantage
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.