- Assist the Group Head of Internal Communications in planning, managing, and executing of internal communications initiatives.
- Send out internal messages, announcements and content on behalf of senior leadership team and other internal stakeholders.
- Support company-wide strategic programmes, selecting appropriate communication channels and techniques.
- Work closely with the Internal Communications Editor to produce compelling multimedia content (e.g. articles, blogs, emails, videos) to maintain engagement, identify trends and story opportunities.
- Manage a comprehensive measurement plan including reporting and metrics for intranet and all internal communications for action plans and feedback loops.
- Advise on publishing/distribution timing requests, while managing distribution lists and archives.
- Work closely with the broader Corporate Communications team across PR, Brand and Digital Marketing ensuring alignment of messages and activity.
- Manage budget, resource and suppliers in delivery of internal communications programme as required.
- Be responsible for any other ad hoc projects of the business.
- Demonstrable experience of internal and change communication.
- Excellent writing, editorial and presentation skills to identify, craft and deliver key messages, stories and information in succinct and engaging ways.
- Strong technical knowledge of communication channels and content including intranet, print, film, digital and social media.
- Events management - knows how to plan and execute events and interventions with confidence.
- Strong influencing skills - able to cultivate and maintain good working relationships. Also, able to provide critical feedback and handle sensitive issues when needed.
- Great stakeholder management - knows how to manage up, down and sideways.
- Great technology skills: SharePoint and MS Office suite, desktop apps, social media, content management systems, communication platforms.
- Graphic design and video editing experience preferred, including working knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Energy, commitment and ability to maintain a sense of humour despite pressure and changing priorities of a fast-paced, global environment.
If you're up for your next challenge as Internal Communications Lead with this MNC, do send your CV to email@example.com.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.