HK$360000 - HK$420000 per annum + performance bonus
over 1 year ago
A listed UK-based company operates in an extensive range of businesses such as real estate, retail, travel & tourism, and hospitality. The company has developed successfully in the APAC region, especially the Greater China area, since its inception. It has also been on the world's best employers list in consecutive years.
They are now looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to join their Corporate Affairs team.
- Collaborate with the Senior Communications Manager to conceptualise, write, and edit communications assets such as company newsletter, presentations, speeches, eDM
- Develop and design original, innovative digital content such as videos, banners and infographics for internal channels and brand-driven campaigns
- Be the main day-to-day manager of the company intranet, inclusive of content planning and creation and site administration
- Support the team in the delivery of consistent, on-brand content and messaging for employees through a variety of mediums
- Support in the planning and implementation of internal communications projects and campaigns that articulate and support business goals and values, as well as continue to influence a positive culture and engaged workforce
- Support company events including company-wide meetings and develop relevant contents to improve engagement
- Track the performance of engagement initiatives and deliver timely reporting of figures and feedback
- Degree holder in Communication, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an internal communication-related role.
- Excellent English copywriting and editing skills
- Experience of using a content management system and Adobe creative suite
- Strong project management skills
Interested candidates, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.