£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus,bens
3 months ago
EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CITY, LONDON
Our client a highly successful and growing financial services business is looking for an experienced employee Communications professional (with current/recent experience in B2B financial services) to join the business in a newly created senior internal Communications role. While the role will focus on employee communications you will also have the opportunity to work on wider corporate communications, employer branding and marketing communications initiatives so some experience and/or interest in other areas of comms will be important.
Reporting into the Head of internal communications, you'll be an experienced employee communications professional with solid experience from a B2B financial services environment-pref in any of the following areas; hedge funds, investment banking, brokerage, pensions, risk insurance, etc.
The role will involve devising and implementing new ideas for employee communications across a range of channels to include the intranet, newsletters, videos, podcasts, ghostwriting for senior execs etc
You'll be an experienced employee communications professional (from financial services), with a strong strategic mindset coupled with the ability to being proactive, using your initiative and being hands on. Strong writing skills are important
You will be joining a small team but there will be significant scope to make an impact and there will also be wider opportunities to become involved in broader external communications and marketing communication activities.
Solid current/recent employee communications experience gained in a B2B financial services organisation (hedge funds, pensions, risk insurance, annuities, investment banking, brokerage etc)-from either an in-house or agency environment
- strong internal communications experience
- Excellent content writing ability-experience writing eg. For the intranet, speeches for senior executives, newsletters etc
- Experience working across a range of channels eg.intranet, web content, newsletters, videos, podcasts etc
- Experience in employer branding would be helpful
- Strong stakeholder management skills-with the ability to build strong relationships with C-suite executives
- Strong written skills
- Broader experience in other areas of communications eg.media relations, brand, marketing communications would be an advantage
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.