South West London, London
about 2 years ago
- Develop and deliver inspiring and engaging internal communications strategy
- Plan and deliver a calendar of internal communications activity
- Use creative flair to increase existing channels (colleague comms, notice boards as well as seeking new ways to deliver messages)
- Develop appealing content, collaborating with others to ensure it reflects news, insight and updates
- Support with presentations and reports
- A solid background in internal communications
- Excellent communication and written skills, with an ability to simplify complex information, often at speed
- Organised, with strong planning and project management skills
- Experience of managing internal communications in a change environment
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within three weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.