Internal Communications Manager
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with an exciting and growing charity based in London, who are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their ambitious team.
As Internal Communications Manager you will be responsible for shaping and delivering the internal channels and taking ownership of the internal strategic initiatives.
- Taking ownership of the intranet by creating engaging content and ensuring a good pipeline of content
- Supporting the Head of Internal Comms and working with the Corporate Affairs team to maintain the internal content schedule
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and educate on internal channels and updates
- Regularly report on the performance and effectiveness of the internal channels and content with employee insight and feedback
- Deliver high quality communications that are engaging, respected, people focused and are readily available and accessible through a range of trusted channels
- Help to support the delivery of internal events as required
- Deputise for the Head of Internal Comms as and when needed
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working in Internal Communications
- Content writing experience
- Experience of working with SharePoint
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.