City of London, London
about 1 month ago
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
This is a great opportunity to join a large Real Estate Investment Company at a pivotal point within their transformation. The Internal Communications Manager will be the driving force for shaping and delivering the internal communications strategy in order to support their business and cultural transformation.
- Be an advocate for business transformation goals and future company vision, communicating this change plan to ensure they are embedding required behaviour changes through Internal Communications.
- Develop and manage effective and engaging communication channels.
- Support in delivering business campaigns and initiatives for teams by providing internal communication guidance using existing a new communication channels to ensure best practice.
- Develop creative campaigns to engage colleagues with business values at all stages of their journey.
- Drive wider team strategy across CSR, Employee Engagement and Employer brand aimed at creating employment engagement and advocacy.
- Maintaining and developing the dynamic and interactive colleague intranet system.
- Drive innovation on digital channels and consider new opportunities to communicate with colleagues.
The successful candidate will have acquired significant experience within Internal Communications in a senior and or 'sole' role with effective internal communication and employee engagement skills with a track record of delivery. Also, the candidate will need experience of taking ownership for, and managing communication channels matched with expertise in event and project management.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.