Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communication manager
9 Month FTC
Hybrid Working – 2 days in the London office, 3 days from home
Interviews commencing 6th June 2022
Start date 20th June 2022
Carter Murray have partnered with a prestigious real estate company to bring you this Internal Communications Manager role. With a portfolio spreading across the entirety of the UK, they are passionate about bringing people together and creating sustainable spaces that will stand the test of time.
The role of this Internal Communication Manager position will be to creatively develop and implement an internal support function with the aim of strengthening stakeholder relationships, with the aim to help the UK recover post-covid and make sure the rest of the organisation understand the bigger picture.
- Management of the internal communications calendar and portfolio of internal communications activities, considering changing priorities and long-term strategic objectives.
- Ensuring alignment of content and campaigns across wider Corporate Affairs team.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, planning, managing, and delivering engaging multi-channel communications campaigns across varied topics.
- Act as a communications champion and facilitator for our Employee Forum and D&I networks.
- Overseeing the delivery of compelling internal communications content across all channels.
- Experience delivering internal communications and change programmes is essential.
- Knowledge of latest internal communication best practices, including evaluation and benchmarking, techniques for building engagement, and current digital communication channels.
- Excellent writing capabilities, project management and organisation skills.
- A creative flair with strong experience of design packages.
To apply for this role please click apply or for more information please call Andy Irvine on 0207 3322 474.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.