Internal Communications Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with a prestigious real estate firm to bring you this Internal Communications Manager role. With a portfolio spreading across the entirety of UK they are passionate about bringing people together and creating sustainable spaces that will stand the test of time.
The role of this Internal Communication Manager position will be to creatively develop and implement an internal support function with the aim of strengthening stakeholder relationships, and with the aim to help the UK recover post-covid, make sure the rest of the organisation understand the bigger picture.
- Management of the internal communications calendar and portfolio of internal communications activities, considering changing priorities and long-term strategic objectives.
- Ensuring alignment of content and campaigns across wider Corporate Affairs team.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, planning, managing, and delivering engaging multi-channel communications campaigns across varied topics.
- Act as a communications champion and facilitator for our Employee Forum and D&I networks.
- Overseeing the delivery of compelling internal communications content across all channels.
- Experience delivering internal communications and change programmes is essential.
- Knowledge of latest internal communication best practices, including evaluation and benchmarking, techniques for building engagement, and current digital communication channels.
- Excellent writing capabilities, project management and organisation skills.
- A creative flair with strong experience of design packages.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.