over 1 year ago
I am working with a client in the FTSE 250, who are looking to hire an Internal Communications Manager.
The role will be responsible for defining communications objectives and key messages, as well as implementing and measuring internal communication plans to support overall business strategy
further duties include:
- Developing a communications strategy and approach to support their key strategic priorities.
- Offering advice on the most appropriate and best practice methods for delivery of key messages
- To proactively develop positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Form part of comms crisis management team
- five years' experience within internal communications
- A creative thinker who can develop and implement ideas within the airline culture
- Experience of working closely with senior management and influential stakeholders
This a full-time role based in Luton
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.