City of London, London
about 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Financial Services group assisting with the recruitment of an Internal Communications Executive, city based.
Working across the group function of this leading Financial Services client you will help to build out the group Internal Comms function. In this fantastic opportunity you will be responsible for increasing internal engagement and working with the wider communications team to raise awareness of the group's strategy. The individual will play an important part in shaping the future direction of internal communication and build scope for development as the function evolves.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Proven experience in a content creator or communications role
- Strong and proven experience of using a wide range of communications tools such as; In Design, Email marketing tools, digital and social media etc
- Experience of video production, including filming, editing and delivering via channels eg Vimeo and Workplace.
- The ability to build relationships with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects.
- Experience of working in role that is embedded in an IT and/or HR environment would be an advantage.
- Understanding of how to manage and deliver effective communications in large complex organisations.
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.