about 2 years ago
My client, a global media conglomerate is looking for a talented Internal Communications and PR executive to join the team, you will be responsible for corporate, consumer and internal communications.
- Internal communications
- Responsible for building and managing positive relationships with a broad range of internal stakeholders including Senior Leadership Team, editorial teams, commercial teams and central departments
- Executing the internal communications strategy using multiple platforms to ensure corporate messaging and news is effectively communicated throughout the business
- Working with the PR & Communications team to manage the company LinkedIn page, Twitter feed and Intranet
- Providing general admin support to the team
- N.B.: Although this is predominantly an Internal Communications role, there will be opportunities for assisting with proactive corporate and consumer campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Confident and comfortable using a range of social media platforms and integrating digital activity seamlessly into campaigns
- Analytical and able to use a range of metrics to measure activity
- Organised and unflappable
- Confidence and gravitas
- Adaptable and able to interact with individuals across all levels
- Highly creative
- Results driven
- Enthusiastic, positive and collaborative approach
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within six weeks please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.