Internal Communication executive
This Internal Communication Executive is brought to you by distinctive UK based professional services firm whose unrivalled mix of sector expertise, agility and culture means they can adapt to the most challenging demands and provide a service to their clients that other firms cannot.
Working with colleagues and partners at all levels the Internal Communications Executive will be responsible for promoting culture within and censuring internal communications are clear succinct and in line with the expected values.
- Sourcing stories that highlight their culture and using this core content to create communications for their internal audience.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the firm to help them communicate their messages in the most effective way, advising on channels and timings, and providing drafting and proofing support when necessary.
- Organising and recording podcasts and working with the wider Communications team to create videos to support key messages.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working an internal communications role, preferably within the Professional services sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels across the firm.
- Ability to plan and mange multiple projects at once, working under pressure and manage expectations.
If you have any questions or queries about the role, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on +44 20 7332 2493 or at email@example.com .
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.