£300 - £450 per day
about 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to join a successful, private equity backed Travel Management business in Central London.
This role offers a real opportunity to embed marketing and communications support to the next stage of global growth.
You will be responsible for helping develop, execute and measure plans to achieve strategic growth - this position undertakes a broad range of activities relative to the strategic direction and postitioning of the organisation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying, developing and implementing opportunities to reinforce the company's profile amongst target audience
- Join up communications platforms and leverage content across suppliers, partners, clients and staff
- Defining and delivering our digital communications approach
- Oversee the delivery of a new global intranet with clearly defined benefits, ROI and measurable engagement targets
It requires a senior, tenacious, confident, 'can-do' person who can balance creativity with a practical delivery mind-set.
This will be a 12-15 month initial contract, with the strong possibility of going permanent.
- Experience in travel or a related field is strongly preferred.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.