£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing/Production professional, with skills across video production, broadcast, podcasts? Do you have experience of building E-learning modules, online courses and delivering virtual events?
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Educational Technology on an interim basis, for a very well-established, leading client within the educational/membership sector. Reporting into the Director of Operations and working closely with the Head of Content, Head of Educational Programmes and Head of Events Sales and Planning, you will lead and project manage the strategic development of the delivery of digital programmes to ensure that the our client is at the forefront of educational e-learning.
You will be an experience Digital Producer, managing the in-house AV team, partnering with Education & Content Teams to implement new learning tools and interactive learning activities across digital platforms. You will produce, curate, prepare materials, resources & story-boards to produce high-quality video content learning, ensuring the digital transformation is measurable.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the highest standard of quality in all areas of educational production and event / meeting delivery, ensuring the digital transformation delivers measurable impact.
- Managing the AV team with production-based work, set ups, tests and rehearsals according to schedules
- Being a critical part of the virtual and hybrid Team, providing technical expertise and meeting "know how" across an array of platforms at live and recorded events initially with Zooms and Teams, but moving on to a new platform in 2021
- Managing and developing a team of AV Technicians and their distributed work schedules
- Managing and overseeing video projects from pre-production planning, on-site and remote production activities
- Directing, recording and lead on quality control of video materials and video editing and delivering video or animation projects
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, with experience working in the educational sector
- Experience in a video production & editing, broadcasting, podcast, running virtual events and webinars including live streamed events
- Exemplary team management skills and experience
- Good technology understanding/ proven ability to problem solve at pace
- Experience of building E learning modules, online courses
- Excellent practical knowledge and experience of editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe After Effects, Adobe creative suite and Adobe Premiere pro
- Exposure to Social media marketing and associated video production
You will be a driven, creative professional with excellent team and project management skills, who can lead the digital transformation for this business. You will be strategic and adaptable with the ability to lead project delivery with little supervision / work independently. Please only apply if you are available with short notice and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.