over 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment business assisting with the recruitment of an Institutional Marketing Lead, based in their London office.
The role will be responsible for defining and leading the Institutional marketing strategy. The role will manage the UK based Institutional Marketing team, including Real Estate, and will be accountable for ensuring the institutional marketing activity is consistent and accurate across all markets in collaboration with the relevant international channel marketing teams.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Excellent English language skills, foreign language skills would be an advantage
- Strong Industry (Institutional Asset Management) and Marketing experience - regulatory and AIFMD knowledge and experience of the compliance nuances in Institutional channels
- Good understanding of differences across markets
- Strong understanding of investment products and the investment industry in general
- Experience of working with multiple departments to develop client/marketing literature and regulatory communications
- Proven experience of managing budget
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as relevant CRM and marketing automation systems
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.