Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, Financial Services brands who are seeking to appoint a Insights & Research Manager in their Birmingham office.
The role needs to collect and evaluate all research data and insight, make clear recommendations and define key actions for the relevant stakeholders within the business with a view to influencing future Marketing and Business activities. The role also needs to undertake analytical tasks to maximise use of data to identify powerful insights.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Head of Insight in delivering and embedding customer insight strategy
- Undertaking data analysis, leveraging both customer voice and not customer voice data, structured and unstructured, across multiple channels and product lines, including digital.
- Providing specific agreed research and insight projects e.g. market share data, share of voice, competitor media spend, competitor brand and marketing strategy analysis etc.
- Working with research agency partners, when needed, for the execution of research projects
- Demonstrating insight and understanding of local market dynamics and pressures.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Market Research and Customer Insight.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Insight and research experience working in environments with multiple stakeholders across different areas.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Financial Services is desirable but not essential.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery.
- Possess a good understanding of technology developments and emerging consumer and industry trends relating to insight capabilities.
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.