Despite having over 20,000+ employees globally and world recognised brands our client puts people at the heart of everything they do. This might explain how despite this the UK office feels like a perfect mix of huge brands and the warm atmosphere of an environment where people care.
As an In-store Marketing Manager your remit will be to work closely with brand teams and retailers to; define, execute and evaluate brand new best in class in-store marketing activation. To be successful in this position you will need to be able to acutely balance creative activation with commercial results, it may include:
- Develop and recommend activation plans
- Work closely with retailers to build activation that will help all parties
- Manage visual merchandising plans
- Evaluate potential technological changes and recommend
For your application to be considered we are ideally looking for:
- In-Store/Activation/Trade Marketing Experience
- Creative plans with successful results
- Experience in consumer marketing and with retailers
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.