The Marketing Society Asia are looking to hire a Hub Manager for Hong Kong. This role will cover a broad range of duties including assisting with board meetings, managing events, membership acquisition and retention, and sponsorship. Being part-time this is a great role for an experienced BD or marketing professional looking at returning to the work force.
- Support on delivery and execution of the Hong Kong business plan
- To support the Hong Kong regional board and act as the central key contact for all activity within Hong Kong
- To drive membership growth and identify sponsorship opportunities
- To work with the London HQ, Hong Kong regional board and local event management company to roll out the annual programme of activity across marketing and events
- Attend monthly Hong Kong board meetings and take the minutes and actions to share with the board and UK team
- Provide support to the Chair and board members between meetings with their actions
- Regular update calls and reports to be produced and shared with the global team based in London
- Identify potential members, arrange meetings and close sales
- To support with membership renewals, ensuring our targeted churn rate is met and exceeded
- To meet with current members to listen to their thoughts about the network and share insight with the Hong Kong board and London HQ
- Co-ordinate a member get member scheme, including referrals from the UK
- Working closely with the regional board in Hong Kong and London HQ, support on the regional programme of 8-10 events - working with the board to decide content, briefing our event management company to deliver the event to a high standard and helping the global team with local activation.
- Identify commercial partnerships to underpin our overall programme and activity in Hong Kong - this ranges from event sponsors, to print sponsors, to design sponsors etc. Regional Board and London HQ to then convert
- Ensure objectives of our current sponsors and partners are met and agreed deliverables are actioned around events
- Develop affiliate partnerships with key organisations such as government bodies and associations to grow brand awareness in line with the business plan
If you feel that your background is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.